Sunday, April 5, 2009

One month update

It was four weeks ago today that the boys arrived. They hit a growth spurt last week and finally surpassed their birth weights, so we don't have to go to the doctor again for another month. Cullen weighed in at 7 lbs. 13 oz. and Kerrick was 7 lbs. 11 oz.

They boys also had their first friend over last night. Rylin is two weeks older than Kerrick and Cullen and I think she was a little overwhelmed by the boys.
We are doing great and getting out more. We've also set a loose schedule and are trying to follow it; therefore we're sleeping a little better these days. I like that they are staying awake for longer periods and are more alert. Sometimes I push their little Boppy pillows together and let them kick each other's feet. They seem to really like that.
The twin thing, I've discovered, is not half as demanding as I thought it would be. But, then again, I don't know what it's like to only have one baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment