Monday, March 2, 2009

Finally: News!

We're going into the hospital on Sunday at 5:30 p.m. to be induced. The first thing that will happen is an ultrasound to determine if the boys are still head down. If not, I'll have a C-section on Sunday night. If they are still head down, I'll be given Cervidil, a medicine to "ripen my cervix" and then I'll be given Pitocin on Monday morning to really get things started. this time next week, we should have our boys.


  1. Ahhh! That's great news! Good luck! I hope it all goes well!

  2. Hillary, it is Michelle, Brandon's wife, and I have been trying to get a week by week update on twins from ever since we found out, (used it with Jack and loved it!) but can't seem to find how to add it to my account...any help is greatly appreciated. And good luck this week, can't wait to see pictures of the boys.